Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Space

You know, sometimes I wonder what is space?
I do not mean space as in "I need space."
I meant the space that is beyond Earth.
Outer space, yeah, that's what I meant.
Anyways, what is it again?
Besides just being spacious, dark, gloomy, scary and twinkling with those meteor rocks; in this case, stars.
And I certainly do not want the scientific definition of space.
What I am thingking about is that, why is it there?
What's its purpose?
I mean we are living in something that's (might be) living that's bigger than us, and exsists in something that is bigger than itself.
To make it more simpler: we live on or in Earth, Earth lives/ exsists in space, so where does space exsist?
And so I was thingking...maybe space is creating itself.
For example, there is a sheet of white paper.
It is totally blank and somehow it turned black all of a sudden.
No one spilled any ink on it or colored it.
It did it itself (magic).
Understand where I am getting at?
So I am comparing space to a piece of white paper that can turn it self dark.
Comprendo?

No comments:

Post a Comment